Sage Pro ERP, CRM, ACCPAC Manufacturing, Accounting
Scheduled classes will be returning in late 2014 as part of our
ongoing support of Sage Pro.
All our core classes for Sage Pro are now available as on demand
videos. Some are free and some are only available as part of our
support plan. See the Video page here.
See our Support Agreement
CRM classes for Sage Pro compatible versions of CRM are available on a video page
If you would like to request a class you can make the
As demand for courses comes up we will schedule additional
classes and announce them here and in the newsletter.
All Online / Web Training is at 1:00 P.M. Central time
LOG ON INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE!!!
Free-Key Friday – our key topic is Closing and
Archiving. Including the concept of a “soft”
close. But we’ll take any question you have on
any Sage Pro topic online!!!
Full list of available
Sage Pro Video's here.
(1) These classes will be done from a remote location and are subject to the availability of a suitable high speed internet connection at site.
- Sometimes things happen. Changes will be posted here on the web
- There is no charge for these classes.
- Registration is no longer required. You may send contact information to be
added to our contact list at Class Registration or fax the information to 817-858-0223.
- Classes are limited to first 25 logons.
- The online "classroom" will be available about a half hour before class to get logged on and solve technical issues with getting connected. Once class starts, we will not be able to help you connect.
- All classes will use Sage Pro 7.X but we will discuss earlier versions.
- These are online lecture style classes.
Log in instructions are here.
- Please feel free to ask questions DURING the class about the class. After class completion we are available at no charge to answer questions related to Pro Series.